Da Lat City as local people known as "The Romantic City or The Flowers City" was found by Dr Alexander Yersin in 1863 during Vietnam war. The city is quite nice with the temperature low and fresh by Pines tree and forest as the lungs of the city. Nowadays, Da Lat are the interesting place for holiday and visit many sight-seeing by: Cable car, Rollers coaster, Zen Monastery, Old Train Station, Sun-flowers...
3 DAYS DA LAT TOUR FROM NHA TRANG:
DAY 1: NHA TRANG - DA LAT: (L, D)
8am: You will be picked up from Hotel by our expert tour guide & private car.
Head to Da Lat. Stop on the way to take pictures (Ethnic minority village, Forest, Waterfall...)
11:30: Arrived Da Lat.
* Visit Linh Phuoc Pagoda - As known as the glass Pagoda was built in 1992 by a trange artchitecture style.
* Have lunch - Enjoy your meal at local restaurant by Vietnamese foods.
* Check in Hotel. Have a rest.
* Visit Golden Buddha Statue - We won't missed any speacial sight-seeing on this trip to see all highlights.
Dinner at local BBQ foods.
After diner, take a walk in Da Lat night market.
DAY 2: DA LAT COUNTRYSIDE: (B, L, D)
Have breakfast at Hotel.
Continue to the highight of Da Lat sites:
* Silk Factory - Meet the artist and see how to raises a worm and turn into silk.
* Cricket Farm - You might test your brave by try to eat a snack made by cricket.
* Sun Flower Farm - Take as much pictures as you like in a thousand sun flowers.
* Weasel Coffee Plantation - Enjoy a cup of coffee by the panorama view of coffee plantation.
After dinner. Join "Speacial Show with Ethnic Minority" by Pork BBQ and Stove-Wine by Bamboo Straw.
DAY 3: DALAT CITY TOUR - NHA TRANG: (B, L)
Have breakfast at hotel.
* Visit Bao Dai Villas of the last Emperior in Vietnam.
* Datanla Waterfall - Use roller coaster down to the waterfall beneth the cliff. Suitable for eveyone. Should try.
* Old Train Station - Which was built by French during Vietnam war.
* Truc Lam Zen Monastery
* Crazy house
* Datanla waterfall - Move down by roller coaster to visit waterfall downstream.
Then continue to move cable car along canyon to discover second waterfall
* Dalat Market and xuan Huong lake
Visit Old railway station and enjoy coffee inside coach of old locomotive
Return to Nha Trang.
End of trip. See you again.
* English-speaking tour guide
* Private vehicle
* All entrance fees
* Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
* Available for Vegetarian
* Bottled water
* Ethnic Minortity Show performance
* Laundry & Minibar
* Personal expenses
Da Lat 3 Days Tour From Nha Trang Price:
From 02 - 03 People: 390 USD/ Person
From 04 - 06 People: 320 USD/ Person
From 07 - 10 People: 250 USD/ Person
Children under the age of 5 are Free Of Charge
The price will be additional in Vietnam Public Holidays