Today, Jeep itself is not simply the mean of transportation but represents to us the new way of travel. Thus, a drive in an American-made vehicle along coastal roads, passing towns, villages, with numerous stops on the way will inpsire you to enjoy the breath-taking scenery and capture the daily routines of local people from the Jeep. This is surely worth far more than what you wish for from a trip. Above all, we fully expect to bring you the most memorable experiences.
CITY TOUR BY JEEP 4X4 ITINERARY:
08:30: You will be picked up from the Meeting Point or *Nha Trang Port* (OPTION) by our expert tour guide and Jeep 4x4.
Visit all highlights of Nha Trang city:
* Oceanographic Institute - Established In 1923, This Is One Of The Biggest Scientific Institutes of marine ecosystem In South East Asia. It has remained and preserved Collections of Over 20,000 Sea Specimens, freshwater creatures and diverse organisms Since 1923. Especially, the Attraction Is the huge "Whale Skeleton" and numerous sea creatures kept alive in glass tanks.
* Nha Trang Cathedral – officially known as Christ the King Church – the unique architectural work, but Locally called Mountain Church, Or Nha Trang Cathedral, Which Was Built on a small hill In September 1928 By a French Priest, Louis Vallet and his colleagues. The priest Loved Nha Trang And Wanted to dedicate his life To This Land. The church bears sacred beauty and an appealing attraction. To parishioners in Nha Trang City, Mountain Church plays a very important role in their life. They come here every Sunday to pray and wish the gift of their peace.
* Long Son Pagoda - "Long Son" Means "Dragon On The Moutain" Was First Built In 1886 On The Top Of "Trai Thuy Hill" Which has been believed one of the four 4 Holy Animals of the land and Protects the City from not being under the Influence of Storms Or Tsunamis.
* Ponagar Cham Temple - Which was built in the late of VIII century and completed in XIII century. Ponagar is the name of the "Thien Y Ana" and she was a "Mother of Cham land".
* Fishing Port - To the north of Nha Trang is where nature's bounty is landed. Fishing vessels of all sizes, in their traditional colors of blue with red trim, return from the seas in the early morning light to unload their catch.
12:30: Return to Hotel.
End of Trip.
* Hotel pick up and drop off in central of Nha Trang City
* Driver/Guide are English-speaking
* Private Jeep 4x4
* All entrance fees
* Light Lunch
* Bottled water
* Port entrance fees
* Personal expenses
* Smart casual
City Tour By Jeep 4x4 Price:
From 1 Person: 195 USD/ Person
From 2 People: 95 USD/ Person
From 3 People: 75 USD/ Person
IF PICK UP AT SHIP TERMINAL SURCHARGE PORT ENTRANCE FEE: 20 USD/ PERSON
Children under the age of 5 are Free Of Charge
The price will be additional in Vietnam Public Holidays