Your journey begins as you board a pedicab for a scenic ride to a traditional village in the countryside of Nha Trang. Rub elbows with the locals while you step inside an ancient house to see how the residents live. Note the use of woven mats, and more as you learn about the town's vibrant culture and history.
NHA TRANG PEDICAB COUNTRYSIDE TOUR ITINERARY:
08:30: You will be picked up from Hotel by our expert tour guide and pedicab.
Our trip are driving around the city and stop at 4 places: Mat Weaves House, Wooden Bridge, Local Market, Ancient House
It might takes 15 minutes for each stop.
* Mat Weaves - Meet the local and let them teach you how to weave a mat like a local
* Wooden Bridge - Walk a short distance on the bridge and take some pictures of the daily life in countryside
* Local Market - Walk in local market to know more the daily life of Vietnam
* Ancient Wooden House - Real Vietnamese house made by wood and remain 200 years old
12:30: Return to Hotel.
End of trip. See you again.
* Hotel pick up and drop off in central of Nha Trang city.
* English speaking tour guide.
* Bottled water.
* All entrance fees.
* Smart casual
* Sport sandals
Nha Trang Pedicab Countryside Tour Price:
95 USD/ Person
Children under the age of 5 are Free Of Charge
The price will be additional in Vietnam Public Holidays