If you want to discover all sites of Nha Trang in a day. The best way to takes 6 hours and combine both itinerary Countryside and City Tour. Suitable for active people and want to explore the culture, meet the local people. Have a cup of coffee before end of trip will be your sweet memory on this trip.
COUNTRYSIDE AND CITY TOUR NHA TRANG:
08:00: You will be picked up from Hotel by our expert tour guide and private vehicle.
Head to Countryside to visit handicraft and meet the local people.
* Mat Weaves - Meet the local and let them teach you how to weave a mat like a local.
* Wooden Bridge - Walk a short distance on the bridge and take some pictures of the daily life in countryside
* Ancient Wooden House - Real Vietnamese house made by wood and remain 200 years old
* Rice papers - You may try to make a rice papers and learn more the information to cook the local foods by rice papers
* Long Son Pagoda - Was built 1886 by Monk Thich Ngo Tri and became the biggest Pagoda in Nha Trang
* Ponagar Temple (Cham Tower) - Was built rough 778 by Cham Dynasty
* Chong Promontory (Chong Rock) - Natural landscape with the legendary story of the wife and husband
Return to Hotel.
End of trip. See you again.
* Hotel pick up and drop off in central of Nha Trang City
* English-speaking tour guide
* Private vehicle
* All entrance fees
* Bottled water
* Personal expenses
* Semi-formal dress
Nha Trang Cultural Tour Price:
From 02 - 03 People: 85 USD/ Person
From 04 - 06 People: 75 USD/ Person
From 07 - 10 People: 65 USD/ Person
Children under the age of 5 are Free Of Charge
The price will be additional in Vietnam Public Holidays