Nha Trang as known as the city of reeds and famous by Ponagar Temple (Cham Tower). Beside that, all of the highlights sight-seeing was very interesting for both type travellers domestic and international. Join us by half-day city tour to discover the beauty of Nha Trang.
HALF DAY CITY TOUR NHA TRANG TOUR ITINERARY:
08:30: You will be picked up from Meeting Point or *Nha Trang Port* (OPTION) by our expert tour guide and private vehicle.
Visit all highlight in Nha Trang City:
* Nha Trang Cathedral - Was built in 1928 and established by Priest Louis Vallet during Vietnam war.
* Long Son Pagoda - Was built 1886 by Monk Thich Ngo Tri and became the biggest Pagoda in Nha Trang
* Ponagar Temple (Cham Tower) - Was built rough 778 by Cham Dynasty
* Chong Promontory (Chong Rock) - Natural landscape with the legendary story of the wife and husband
* Dam Market - Was built in 1977 by the Government and became the biggest market until present
12:30: Return to Hotel.
End of Trip.
* Hotel pick up and drop off in central of Nha Trang City
* English-speaking tour guide
* Private vehicle
* All entrance fees
* Bottled water
* Port Entrance Fee
* Personal expenses
* Formal dress
Half Day City Tour Price:
From 02 - 03 People: 80 USD/ Person
From 04 - 06 People: 70 USD/ Person
From 07 - 10 People: 60 USD/ Person
IF PICK UP AT SHIP TERMINAL SURCHARGE PORT ENTRANCE FEE: 20 USD/ PERSON
Children under the age of 5 are Free Of Charge
The price will be additional in Vietnam Public Holidays