It takes 15km to the South is a part of Vietnam culture by a countryside to visit some local house and learn more the handicraft still working. From Conical Hat (the symbol of Vietnam women) to making Noodles (as famous by local name "Pho"), see and try how to make rice papers or try to weaving a Mat. Connect to local people to know more Vietnam culture and how people friendly with the travellers. Let our tour guide take you to discover....
COUNTRYSIDE TOUR ITINERARY:
08:30: You will be picked up from Meeting Point or *Nha Trang Port* (OPTION) by our expert tour guide and private vehicle.
Visit all highlights of Nha Trang Countryside:
* Mat Weaving - Meet the locals, let them teach you how to weave a mat by yourself and learn about the history and culture of this area.
* Wooden Bridge : Take a short walk on the bridge and take some pictures of stunning views of the countryside.
* Ancient Wooden House – Traditional Vietnamese house made by wood and remained for 200 years, you will be truly immersed yourself in a distinct cultural identity.
* Conical Hat - Meet the old woman and watch the steps to make a conical hat which became the symbol of Vietnamese women.
* Making Noodles - Known as a famous Vietnamese traditional food "Pho noodles", see the instructions to make it and learn how to cook traditional Vietnamese foods.
* Rice papers - You may get a chance to make a rice paper and learn more about the recipe to cook the local food with rice papers.
* Coffee Shop – Stop for a cup of Vietnamese coffee by the river.
Return to Hotel.
End of trip. See you again.
* Hotel pick up and drop off in central of Nha Trang City
* English-speaking tour guide
* Private vehicle
* All entrance fees
* Bottled water
* Port Entrance Fee
* Personal expenses
* Smart casual
Half Day Countryside Tour Price:
From 02 - 03 People: 80 USD/ Person
From 04 - 06 People: 70 USD/ Person
From 07 - 10 People: 60 USD/ Person
IF PICK UP AT SHIP TERMINAL SURCHARGE PORT ENTRANCE FEE: 20 USD/ PERSON
Children under the age of 5 are Free Of Charge
The price will be additional in Vietnam Public Holidays