If you want to discover all sites of Nha Trang in a day. The best way to takes 6 hours and combine both itinerary Countryside and City Tour. Suitable for active people and want to explore the culture, meet the local people. Have a cup of coffee before end of trip will be your sweet memory.
COUNTRYSIDE AND CITY TOUR NHA TRANG:
08:30: You will be picked up from Meeting Point or *Nha Trang Port* (OPTION) by our expert tour guide and private vehicle.
Head to Countryside to visit handicraft and meet the local people.
* Mat Weaving - Meet the locals, let them teach you how to weave a mat by yourself and learn about the history and culture of this area.
* Wooden Bridge : Take a short walk on the bridge and take some pictures of stunning views of the countryside.
* Ancient Wooden House – Traditional Vietnamese house made by wood and remained for 200 years, you will be truly immersed yourself in a distinct cultural identity.
* Rice papers - You may get a chance to make a rice paper and learn more about the recipe to cook the local food with rice papers.
* Long Son Pagoda - Was built 1886 by Monk Thich Ngo Tri and became the biggest Pagoda in Nha Trang
* Ponagar Temple (Cham Tower) - Was built rough 778 by Cham Dynasty
* Chong Promontory (Chong Rock) - Natural landscape with the legendary story of the wife and husband
Return to Hotel.
End of trip. See you again.
* Hotel pick up and drop off in central of Nha Trang City
* English-speaking tour guide
* Private vehicle
* All entrance fees
* Bottled water
* Port Entrance Fee
* Personal expenses
* Formal dress
Half Day Cultural Tour Price:
From 02 - 03 People: 85 USD/ Person
From 04 - 06 People: 75 USD/ Person
From 07 - 10 People: 65 USD/ Person
IF PICK UP AT SHIP TERMINAL SURCHARGE PORT ENTRANCE FEE: 20 USD/ PERSON
Children under the age of 5 are Free Of Charge
The price will be additional in Vietnam Public Holidays