Nha Trang is known as the most beautiful beach city in Vietnam. And besides, one of the best ways to pleasantly explore Nha Trang is cruising along the Cai River - the longest and exquisite river in Nha Trang. Here, you can head west to discover real countryside and pass by Whale Shrine to learn more about the fishermen’s culture , scenically set foot on a Coconut dune, have a coconut with local people, enjoy serene paddy fields on both sides and end at an Ancient House..
NHA TRANG RIVER TOUR ITINERARY:
08:00: You will be picked up from Hotel by our expert tour guide and transferred by car to the pier.
Get onboard and put on the life jacket by your side.
Visit many interesting sites of Nha Trang:
* Whale Shrine - The place that all of fishermen must come to pray for blessedness before putting out to sea.
* Coconut Dune - Meet the local people and have a coconut that is freshly picked from the tree.
* Wooden Bridge – Take a short walk on the bridge for sightseeing and take some pictures of the daily life in the countryside.
* Ancient Wooden House - Real Vietnamese house made by wood and remained for 200 years.
* Mat Weaving - Meet the local and let them teach you how to weave a best fine mat by yourself.
Return to Hotel.
End of trip. See you again.
* Hotel pick up and drop off in central of Nha Trang City
* English-speaking tour guide
* Private vehicle
* All entrance fees
* Bottled water
* Personal expenses
* Smart casual
Nha Trang River Cruise Tour Price:
From 02 - 03 People: 85 USD/ Person
From 04 - 06 People: 75 USD/ Person
From 07 - 10 People: 65 USD/ Person
Children under the age of 5 are Free Of Charge
The price will be additional in Vietnam Public Holidays