A Flyboard is a type of water jetpack attached to a personal water craft (PWC) which supplies propulsion to drive the Flyboard through air and water to perform a sport known as flyboarding. A Flyboard rider stands on a board connected by a long hose to a watercraft. Water is forced under pressure to a pair of boots with jet nozzles underneath which provide thrust for the rider to fly up to 09-15 meters in the air or to dive headlong through the water.
FLYBOARD NHA TRANG ACTIVITIES ITINERARY:
The Flyboard is a bolt on device that is attached to a jet ski and requires proper instructions and safety gear before being able to use the product successfully and efficiently. The PWC (personal water craft) is powered from 100 horse power and up and follows the rider, permitting the freedom to go anywhere, even underwater.
14:00: You will be picked up from Hotel in central of Nha Trang by private Car. Transferred to Marina Bay.
Meet your instructor and briefing some basic skill:
- All of people do flyboard must be qualified basic swim skill.
- Take helmet and life-jacket.
- Jump to the sea, lean your body toward to the safety area.
- Keep your body stand and balance.
- Move to left, right: lean your body to the site you wanted.
- Move toward: move your both feets down.
- Move backward: move your both feets up.
- Relax your legs and enjoy the activities.
* Hotel pick up and drop off in central of Nha Trang City
* English-speaking instructor
* Private vehicle
* All entrance fees
* Bottled water
* Beach sandals
* Dry Clothes (if need)
Nha Trang Flyboard Activities Package Price:
15 Minutes Try: 70 USD/ Person
120 Minutes Training: 250 USD/ Person
The price will be additional in Vietnam Public Holidays