Type of water jetpack attached to a personal water craft (PWC) supplies propulsion to drive the Fly-board through air and water to perform a sport known as fly-board.
Players rider stands on a board connected by a long hose to a watercraft. Water is forced under pressure to a pair of boots with jet nozzles underneath which provide thrust for the rider to fly up to 15 meters in the air.
FLYBOARD NHA TRANG ACTIVITIES ITINERARY:
Its is a bolt on device that is attached to a jet ski and requires proper instructions and safety gear before being able to use the product successfully and efficiently.
The PWC (personal water craft) is powered from 100 horse power and up and follows the rider. Permitting the freedom to go anywhere, even underwater.
14:00: You will be picked up from Hotel in central of Nha Trang by private Car. Transferred to Marina Bay.
Meet your instructor and briefing some basic skill:
- All of people do fly-board must be qualified basic swim skill.
- Take helmet and life-jacket.
- Jump to the sea, lean your body toward to the safety area.
- Keep your body stand and balance.
- Left and Right: lean your body to the site you wanted.
- Toward: move your both feet down.
- Backward: move your both feet up.
- Relax your legs and enjoy the activities.
Hotel pick up and drop off in central of Nha Trang City