HA LONG PORT VIETNAM SHORE EXCURSIONS
Ha Long Port Vietnam Shore Excursions. Halong International Cruise Terminal is Vietnam's cruise terminal, allowing all of the world's largest and most advanced boats to visit Halong Bay. Because it sits in the heart of Bai Chay, it was originally known as Bai Chay Tourist Wharf before being renamed Halong International Cruise Port.
Address: Bai Chay, Ha Long City, Quang Ninh Province, Vietnam
The Halong International Cruise Port is divided into two sections: an international wharf for large ships and super luxury cruises, and a domestic wharf for ships and cruises visiting Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay. The space is around 4.500 m2 with three levels created by "Top 5 leading architects in the world" - Bill Bensley, providing travelers with a high-quality cultural, culinary, and retail experience while waiting to buy tickets to see the bay.
The Halong International Passenger Port is located in the heart of the Bai Chay tourism region, on the banks of Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is intended to be an ideal Halong Bay cruise port for both domestic and foreign visitors visiting Halong Bay, as well as Vietnam's beautiful land and people.
Silver Sea Cruiseline, Seven Seas Explorer, Diamond Princess, Oceania Regatta, Voyager of the Sea, Cunard, and other luxury cruises have made Cruise Port a reliable destination. This generates a lot of money for tourism in Quang Ninh province, and for Vietnam in general. Many super-rich and billionaires visit Ha Long Port as a stop on their route to see Vietnam's beauty. Mr Septimu, the captain of the supercruise Aviva, who moored at Ha Long International Cruise Port in 2019, said that, after passing through six Vietnamese ports, Halong International Cruise Port is the most contemporary ship port with synchronized utilities, making it ideal for luxury cruises to visit.
At the same time, domestic tourists can visit the international terminal to admire the world-famous luxury yachts after finishing their journey in the bay. The space inside the port is scientifically decorated into dedicated areas for travel agencies and cruise fleets to easily welcome and advise tourists with the most up-to-date information about attractive schedules and destinations.
The Hanoi City Tour is an excellent way to explore how the inhabitants live in this attractive, albeit occasionally hectic, metropolis. We recognize the significance of timekeeping during a layover, so our pleasant, experienced tour guides will keep a tight eye on the clock while you enjoy the trip! Our shore excursions, which include port pick-up and drop-off, are low-stress, totally customizable activities that allow you to make the most of your time. Simply tell us what you want to see, and we'll design the ideal stopover trip for you.
- The magnificent panorama of Halong Bay.
- There are several stunning and mysterious caverns and islands with stalactites and limestone structures.
- Vung Vieng and Van Chay are two fishing settlements.
- Sacred places: Bai Tho Mountain and Yen Tu Pagoda.
- Yen Duc, Dong Trieu, and Quang Yen, Quang Ninh Museum are among the nearby villages.
- Quang Ninh City: Return to the mainland and take a pleasant, picturesque drive to Yen Duc Cultural Village, where a delectable Vietnamese lunch awaits you. Following your meal, explore the adorable local residences and the old Canh Huong Pagoda. Walk about the village, taking in the distinctive rural lifestyle of Vietnam. If you like, you may treat yourself to an entertaining water puppet performance performed by local artists. You will return to port in the late afternoon.
- Ha Long Bay Cruise: Cruise across Halong Bay, stopping to see prominent attractions including Rocky Dog (Cho Da), Fighting Cock (Ga Choi), Incense Burner Islet (Dinh Huong), and Heaven Cave (Thien Cung Cave). Visit Ba Hang Floating Fishing Village to learn about the community's fishermen, their families, and how they live onboard floating dwellings. This unforgettable scene is placed against a gorgeous enclosed lake encircled by towering limestone mountains.
- Hanoi City: Your journey begins as you are picked up from the outside port for a comfortable, scenic ride to the capital city of Hanoi. Enjoy an overview of Hanoi as you ride along Thanh Nien Boulevard, passing Ho Chi Minh Complex and Ba Dinh Central Square to take photos. At the Temple of Literature, originally the site of the country's first university, you will see stone tablets from old successful Vietnamese scholars. Learn about Confucianism, the revered ideology that dictated Vietnamese education and culture.
Hotline/ WhatsApp: +847-6666-0606