FLIGHTS TO VIETNAM
Flights To Vietnam:
A friendly country, Vietnam has a lot to offer travelers, including paddy fields, white sand beaches, contemporary towns, temples dating back hundreds of years, limestone islands rising suddenly out of the water, spectacular natural caverns, and minority populations with unique cultural qualities.
In addition, Vietnamese cuisine is one of the country's most fascinating aspects. Vietnam's rich culinary experience, which features a complex combination of flavors and ingredients, leaves a lasting effect on visitors, in addition to its gorgeous natural surroundings.
Vietnam Top Attraction Encompass:
- Nha Trang island hopping tour and explore the countryside by river cruise.
- Ha Long Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in Quang Ninh province.
- Forbes magazine ranks Da Nang's beaches as Asia's most beautiful and opulent in the world, while Hoi An Ancient Town's traditional specialties are a must-try.
- Phu Quoc Island and Con Dao Island enjoy beautiful beaches.
- Hoang Lien Son mountain range is home to Fansipan, Vietnam's tallest mountain, and on a clear day, Sa Pa offers a beautiful vista.
- The French-style villas and mini-streets of Da Lat are a great place to unwind and relax.
- Embrace Hanoi's distinctive atmosphere with a cup of traditional Vietnamese coffee and great street food in the bustling metropolis.
Best Time For Flights To Vietnam:
Vietnam has a tropical climate and stretches 1,600 km from north to south, affording it a year-round destination.
Summer is a wonderful time to travel to Nha Trang of Vietnam, where you do enjoy snorkeling, diving, or sea walking trip at Hon Mun island - A marine protected area.
Spring to autumn is the greatest time to travel to the North of Vietnam, where there are four distinct seasons (March - May, and October - December).
Rainstorms and torrential downpours are common throughout the wet season in Central Vietnam, therefore February through August (the dry season) is the best time to come. South Vietnam is always hot and humid, so travelers can pick when to visit.
Things Should Know In Vietnam