VIETNAM REOPENS FOR INTERNATIONAL TOURISM
According to the Plan, resuming fully international and domestic tourism activities under the new normal via air, land, rail, and sea routes on March 15, 2022, ensures safety, following COVID-19 prevention and control regulations, which apply to international visitors to Vietnam (inbound), outbound visitors, and domestic visitors. The following topics should be treated seriously to reopen tourist safety and efficiency:
Vietnam Is Revealed As A Cheap And Value Travel Destination Information:
All Vietnam destinations are open. No need for self-isolation:
International tourist activities encompass:
Visa policy: Implementing Resolution No. 32/NQ-CP dated March 15, 2022, on visa exemption for citizens of the following countries: Federal Republic of Germany, French Republic, Republic of Italy, Kingdom of Spain, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Russian Federation, Japan, Republic of Korea, Kingdom of Denmark, Kingdom of Sweden, Kingdom of Norway, Republic of Finland, and the Republic of Belarus.
Requirements for international visitors to Vietnam (inbound):
- Have a negative SARS-CoV-2 test result using the RT-PCR/RT-LAMP technique within 72 hours of entering Vietnam, or a negative rapid test result within 24 hours of leaving, verified by the competent authorities of the country where the test is done.
- International travelers arriving by land, rail, or sea border gates must be tested for SARS-CoV-2 at the border if they do not have documentation of a negative test result.
- Children under the age of two are exempt from SARS-CoV-2 testing.
- Have medical or travel insurance with a minimum liability of USD10,000 that includes COVID-19 therapy.
- Before entering, fill out a health declaration form. (available at https://tokhaiyte.vn)
- Download and run the PC-COVID application on Appstore/CH Play.
- Keep track of your health for 10 days after you arrive.
- Notify the health authorities if you have COVID-19 signs and symptoms.
- When traveling in Vietnam, ensure that exit and entrance circumstances are in accordance with Vietnam's immigration rules and other applicable legislation.
Vietnam has reverted to its pre-pandemic visa regulations for overseas visitors.
From March 15, 2022, to March 14, 2025, nationals of 13 countries (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom, Northern Ireland, Russia, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Belarus) are exempt from visa requirements in Vietnam.
If you want assistance in obtaining entrance permission, please contact Vietnam Immigration at the following address:
Email: email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 84 (024) 3826114 / (024) 3826026 (Ha Noi) / (028) 3920 0365 (Ho Chi Minh City)
The following is an article on self-sufficient travel experiences in Nha Trang. If, on the other hand, you want to go on a tour or pick a cheap Nha Trang Package Tour with a pre-arranged timetable and a competent guide, then come to Nha Trang Day Tours. Going on a trip will also make it safer, providing you peace of mind without having to deal with issues like scam shops selling at exorbitant costs.
Contact us right now on WhatsApp: +84935-81-2225 for information and assistance in booking a snorkeling excursion in Nha Trang! Have a wonderful vacation with Nha Trang Day Tours!